.Troyce Manassa had 22 points for Savannah State a | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Oct 12
Baylor interim coach Jim Grobe said Monday that not only does he not know if former Bears player Shawn Oakman was in the teams locker room at Rice last Friday, he does not even know who Oakman is. Camo Lions Jerseys .The 6-foot-9 Oakman, who became the schools all-time sacks leader in 2015, was indicted in July by a grand jury on charges of second-degree felony sexual assault.I dont know who Shawn Oakman is. So I wouldnt be able to recognize him if he walked in the door right now, Grobe said when asked during his weekly news conference about whether Oakman was in the locker room. There were a lot of people around at the end of the game. There are always a lot of people around. But I had no issues. I didnt know he was there, or know who he is.Earlier, ESPN.com quoted a Baylor spokesman as saying that Oakman remained in the hallway entrance outside the locker room, but never went into the locker room. The same spokesman later clarified to ESPN.com that Oakman did in fact enter the locker room.At that same time, Baylor also issued a statement:Baylor did not invite Shawn Oakman onto the field or into the locker room. He made his way there after the game but did not address the team. As indicated earlier today, Coach Grobe did not recognize that Oakman was in the locker room area as Coach gave his post-game address. Oakman spoke personally with a few former teammates and left the stadium. Oakman is not permitted in Baylor-owned facilities nor in the locker room at future away games.Police in Waco arrested Oakman in April after a Baylor graduate student accused him of sexually assaulting her at his apartment on April 3. Under Texas law, second-degree felony sexual assault typically carries a sentence of two to 20 years in state prison and a fine up to $10,000.Hes a great guy, just in a bad situation, Baylor quarterback Seth Russell told the Dallas Morning News on Monday. Were not gonna hold anything against him. He was part of the team and hes still part of Baylor. Were going to love him as much as anybody else.Oakmans attorney has maintained that the sex in this case was consensual.Oakman, who was the preseason Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year last summer, went undrafted in the spring after his arrest.Later in his news conference, Grobe -- who was hired by Baylor on May 30 -- was pressed again about not knowing who Oakman is.Ive heard that Shawn Oakman was at the game, he replied. But I dont know who Shawn Oakman is. If he walked in today, I wouldnt know that was Shawn Oakman.Baylor, ranked 16th in the AP poll, opens Big 12 play this weekend at home against Oklahoma State.ESPNs Heather Dinich contributed to this report. Youth Lions Jerseys .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Elite Lions Jerseys . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. http://www.officiallionsnflauthenticshop.com/ . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. DESTIN, Fla. -- Glenn Sanabria hit five 3-pointers for a career-high 28 points, freshman Rasheem Dunn added a career-high 20 points and St. Francis Brooklyn defeated Savannah State 97-91 on Friday in the semifinals of the Visitors bracket of the Emerald Coast Classic.Yunus Hopkinson added 18 points for the Terriers (1-3), who led 45-42 at the half before Sanabria and Dunn combined for 28 second-half points.Austin Dasent hit a 3-pointer to put the Tigers (2-4) up 54-53 with 15:46 to play but Dunn had a layup and 3-pointer to put the Terriers up for good. Savannah State was within 76-74 after two Joshua Floyd freee throws with 7:44 to go but a 13-1 St. Throwback Lions Jerseys. Francis run sealed it.Dexter McClanahan hit a 3 for the Tigers, who made 16 shots behind the arc, to cut the difference to six with 1:04 to play but Sanabria made four free throws to stop the charge.Troyce Manassa had 22 points for Savannah State and Dasent had five 3s and 18 points.St. Francis will play Texas Rio Grande Valley in the bracket championship game Saturday while Savannah State will play Grambling in the consolation final. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '