last last three weeks the boys have shown what | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Dec 7
One day after giving a vote of confidence to embattled quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, New York Jets coach Todd Bowles backtracked on his commitment, hinting Tuesday he could turn to Geno Smith this weekend. Jordan 11 Win Like 82 For Sale .Bowles also expanded the quarterback controversy to four players, saying its definitely possible that Bryce Petty and/or Christian Hackenberg could play before the end of the season.The coach backed Fitzpatrick after Monday nights 28-3 loss to the Arizona Cardinals, saying, Fitz will be back next week. ... Fitz is our starter.Some 18 hours later, Bowles was waffling, which is out of character for him.First of all, after the game, its always going to be status quo because Im never going to tell the media anything before I meet with my coaches and my GM and the rest of the staff, so everything is status quo until we have our meeting [Tuesday night], Bowles said.Fitzpatrick leads the NFL with 11 interceptions and has led the offense to only three touchdowns during the Jets current four-game losing streak.Bowles conceded he revisited the matter after his postgame news conference. He pulled Fitzpatrick midway through the fourth quarter of the blowout, inserting Smith, whose only series ended with an interception.He did show some promise when he was in there, Bowles said of Smith. He understood the game plan and he did good for that drive he was in there.Asked directly if Smith could start Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens (3-3), Bowles said, We have to talk about more than that. Theres a possibility every week there will be some changes made, player-wise.Bowles didnt sound pleased that Smith told ESPN sideline reporter Lisa Salters before the game that he was getting antsy to play.I dont have any thoughts on backup players saying anything, Bowles said. Theyre backups for a reason. If they get a chance to play, they better prove themselves to be worthy of playing regardless of who that person is.Smith also attracted attention on the sideline by throwing his baseball cap and tossing a cup of ice on the field moments after Fitzpatrick was intercepted at the end of the third quarter. Clearly frustrated, Smith paced the sideline, waiting for his shot, which came shortly after that.I dont think anything of it, Bowles said of Smiths sideline behavior.The Jets are 1-5. Since 1970, only two teams have rallied from a 1-5 start to make the postseason. With no quarterback of the future, the Jets are open to auditioning Petty and Hackenberg.Its possible, Bowles said. Weve still got some stages to go before we get to that point, but its definitely possible. Midnight Navy 11 Pre Order .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Jordan 11 Midnight Navy Release Date . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. http://www.jordan11midnightnavy2018.com/ . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Cronullas late-season slump has continued with a 12-6 loss to a Cody Walker-inspired South Sydney at ANZ Stadium.Walker starred for the Rabbitohs on Monday night alongside Sam Burgess and Nathan Brown as they handed the Sharks their third successive loss, and made their winning streak of 15 a distant memory.Missing captain Paul Gallen to a calf injury, the Sharks looked sluggish for much of the contest on a cold and wet night.In the absence of Adam Reynolds, who left the field with a concussion in the 26th minute, Walker led the Rabbitohs with aplomb and scored one of their two tries.An 80th-minute try by Joe Burgess sealed the Rabbitohs seventh win of the season, with the winger and Brown leading the way for the home side up front.James Maloney and Wade Graham tried hard to spark the Sharks in the second half, but the visitors lacked execution and composure as they pressed for a come-from-behind win.The duo combined for Cronullas only try in the 53rd minute. Souths five-eighth Walker scored the only try of the first half when he dashed under the posts from close range in the 33rd minute.A Damien Cook penalty after the halftime siren gave Souths an 8-0 lead at the break.Before only 7,588 fans - showing why this is the second-last Monday night game ever - the arm wrestle continued for much of the bruising second half.Cronulla sit in second place after 24 rounds, a point above third-placed Canberra and need to win their final games against Sydney Roosters and Melbourne to confirm a top-two finish. Jordan 11 Midnight Navy Pre Order. aloney could be in judiciary trouble for two high tackles late in the game.The Sharks winning streak ended in July with a draw against Gold Coast.Coach Shane Flanagan said the Sharks still had time to rediscover their form before the start of the finals.The boys tried hard and defended well, he said.If the effort stays there we can turn this around. When we get to the semi-finals and we get Gal back and we get Sosaia Feki back all this will be forgotten.We just need to get a couple of wins on the way home. We are trying hard but it is just not happening for us.That (slump) period is now. If the effort wasnt there I would be worried. But Im not.The Rabbitohs have enjoyed a late-season resurgence after their finals hopes were dashed.Coach Michael Maguire could only wonder what could have been after an eight-match losing streak sank the Rabbitohs premiership hopes.I am really pleased for the players, we showed that character we have been looking for, for some time. The motivation was really there, he said.?It is unfortunate we put ourselves in the situation we are.There are all sorts of different reason for that but the last last three weeks the boys have shown what they are capable of.Cronulla had a lot to play for and they threw a lot at us. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '